Department of Computer Science
Rochester Institute of Technology
Phone: (585) 475-4536
|[ Home ]||[ News ]||[ Members ]||[ Projects ]||[ Publications ]||[ Software ]||[ Support ]|
News (2018)(Earlier News, 2008-2017)
- (Mar.) Our lab picture has been updated (see the Members Page).
- (Mar.) Congratulations to Parag Mali, who will be interning with a pattern recognition group at Apple in Cupertino this summer.
- (Feb.) The lab welcomes Xuechun Wu, who will be working as a visual designer for the MathSeer project.
- (Feb.) Congratluations to Puneeth Kukkadapu, who will also be interning with a pattern recognition group at Apple this summer!
- (Jan.) Prof. Zanibbi will be giving a lightning talk about the lab's work in math-aware search on Feb. 15th in the session from 12:30-2pm in the Golisano Auditorium (facebook page is here).
- (Jan.) The lab is happy to welcome new members starting in Spring 2018:
- Puneeth Kukkadapu, MSc Student (Computer Science) - working on math-aware search interfaces.
- Parag Mali, MSc Student (Computer Science) - working on content extraction and search in lecture videos.
- Aditya Murthy, MSc Student (Computer Science) - workoing on text detection in natural scenes.
- (Dec.) Congratulations to Xuan Huang, who has secured an internship with Facebook in summer 2018.
- (Dec.) In December, the National Science Foundation (USA) awarded a grant to Prof. Zanibbi, Dr. Anurag Agarwal (RIT), Dr. Douglas Oard (Univ. Maryland, College Park), and Dr. Lee Giles (Penn State) in support of research into exploiting text-math relationships in the design of math-aware search engines, and integration with the CiteSeerX technical paper database.