Department of Computer Science
Rochester Institute of Technology
Phone: (585) 475-4536
|[ Home ]||[ News ]||[ Members ]||[ Projects ]||[ Publications ]||[ Software ]||[ Support ]|
News (2017)(Earlier News, 2008-2016)
- (Mar.) Le Duc Anh from the Nakagawa Lab in Japan visited the lab for a week in early March, to talk with us about his work in handwritten math recognition. His picture can be found under the "Members" link. Anh recently defended his PhD, and will begin working on Computer Vision and Machine Learning at a company in Tokyo next month.
- (Feb.) Michael Condon has secured a job working as a Pattern Recognition Software Engineer at Apple in Cupertino, CA. He is joining a team that worked on handwriting recognition for the Apple Watch.
- (Jan.) The web page for ICFHR 2018 is now online, including a call for papers. Please consider submitting your work to the conference, and joining us in Niagara Falls!
- (Jan.) Prof. Zanibbi will be the new Communications Officer for the IAPR Technical Committee No. 11 ('Reading Systems').
- (Dec.) Congratulations to Chinmay Jain, whose received 2nd place for the Best Poster award in the MS Project poster session! Chinmay's poster is available here.