The CS1 Art Show
will be held in Week 7.
(Participation is encouraged but optional.)
Basic Rules for Submissions:
- Submit a Python program source file.
- Submit only one Python turtle program.
The last one submitted will be the one used.
- The program must use recursion to produce the picture.
- The picture must fit within an 8.5x11, standard page.
- The program should produce only one picture.
- The submission should include instructions for running
the program to produce the desired picture.
- The picture must contain your name so that we'll know
how to identify the winners. That is, the program should
print your name inside somewhere on the canvas.
The instructors will provide more details about the submission and