My name is Peizhao Hu. I am an associate professor in the Department of Computer Science at RIT. I completed my Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Queensland, Australia. Before joining RIT, I was senior research engineer at NICTA (Australia's centre of research excellence). I obtained my Bachelor of computer science from the University of Wales, Swansea, United Kingdom.
- Privacy-preserving cloud data analytics, specifically homomorphic encryption and multiparty computations
- Distributed systems, including mobile and pervasive computing, Blockchain (Consensus protocols, Smart Contracts)
- Advance networking, including software-defined networks (SDN), wireless mesh and opportunistic networks
Phone: +1(585)475-4712 | Office: GOL-3627
Notes for students
- Recruiting Research Assistants for a cloud analytics and crypto project
- If you are looking for capstone projects or thesis topics. Please have read the research page or students' projects and email me what you think about the project and which part best fit your background.
- Congrats to Asma Aloufi for her two recent papers, 6 months ago
- Congrats to Asma Aloufi for her first paper in TDSC., 6 months ago
- Join the RIT-RISE program as mentor for cybersecurity, looking for scholars!!!, 1 year ago
- Cybersecurity Research Scholarships available!, 2 years ago
- As a Mentor for REU in Computational Sensing, 2 years ago