My name is Peizhao Hu. I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at RIT. I completed my Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Queensland, Australia. Before joining RIT, I was senior research engineer at NICTA (Australia's centre of research excellence). I obtained my Bachelor of computer science from the University of Wales, Swansea, United Kingdom.
- Privacy-preserving techniques for cloud computing, specifically homomorphic encryption
- Cloud computing for big data analytics, mobile and pervasive computing, including Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Advance networking, including software-defined networks (SDN), wireless mesh and opportunistic networks
Phone: +1(585)475-4712 | Office: GOL-3627
Notes for students
- Recruiting Research Assistants for a cloud analytics and crypto project
- If you are looking for capstone projects or thesis topics. Please have read the research page or students' projects and email me what you think about the project and which part best fit your background.
- Our work on cryptographic tools is now a part of a RIT signature research area, 2 years ago
- Alagu Valliappan presented her paper @ BigSecurity'16 (INFOCOM'16 workshop), 2 years ago
- Serve as TPC and Publication co-chair @ PerCom2017, 2 years ago
- Yogesh Jagadeesan has one paper on context modeling and reasoning framework, 2 years ago
- Co-chairing CPSCom2016, 2 years ago