My name is Peizhao Hu. I am an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at RIT. I completed my Ph.D. in computer science at the University of Queensland, Australia. Before joining RIT, I was senior research engineer at NICTA (Australia's centre of research excellence). I obtained my Bachelor of computer science from the University of Wales, Swansea, United Kingdom.
- Privacy-preserving techniques for cloud computing, specifically homomorphic encryption
- Cloud computing for big data analytics, mobile and pervasive computing, including Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Advance networking, including software-defined networks (SDN), wireless mesh and opportunistic networks
Phone: +1(585)475-4712 | Office: GOL-3627
Notes for students
- Recruiting Research Assistants for a cloud analytics and crypto project
- If you are looking for capstone projects or thesis topics. Please have read the research page or students' projects and email me what you think about the project and which part best fit your background.
- Join the RIT-RISE program as mentor for cybersecurity, looking for scholars!!!, 2 months ago
- Cybersecurity Research Scholarships available!, 9 months ago
- As a Mentor for REU in Computational Sensing, 1 year ago
- JPMC paper on Android Activity Recognition with my PhD students, Mingyang and Jiahui , 1 year ago
- Co-chairing CoMoRea'17 collocated with PerCom'17, 2 years ago