532/736 Course Evaluation - 20033
Please create an electronic file containing your name and the answers to
the following questions. After doing so, please print out the file and
hand it in to me before leaving tonight. (Alternatively, you may e-mail
it to me tonight.)
- Suppose you were to take a position working in the parallel computing arena.
Do you feel that this course will prove to be of value? If so, why? If not,
- What you have learned from Parallel Computing II? Please specify,
in particular, what more you learn about parallel programming.
- Did you find the research reports interesting? useful? Which ones did you
find most interesting?
- What was the extent of your contribution to programming assignment 2,
the parallelization of contin?
- Are you are "happy" with your team's results on the contin project?
- Are you happy with how your team worked together this term for all three
programming assignments? If not, specify why not and who if anyone deserves
a different grade (lower or higher) than the rest of the team.
- Would you suggest this class be run this way again (with a different set of problems)? If not, how would suggest it be changed?