Henry A. Etlinger - Associate Professor, Undergraduate Program Coordinator
TENTATIVE OFFICE HOURS FOR FALL SEMESTER 2015-2016 (term: 2151)
- Office hours may need to be changed due to committee meeting times still being set up
- Tuesday, Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday, Wednesday 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Other times by appointment (contact CS office staff to arrange)
TEACHING SCHEDULE FOR FALL SEMESTER 2015-2016 (term: 2151)
KNOWN UNAVAILABILITY FOR FALL SEMESTER 2015-2016 (term: 2151)
items can be added throughout the term
- Monday, September 7 (RIT closed, no classes; NO office hour held)
- Monday, September 14 (not at RIT; no office hour)
- Tuesday, September 22 (not at RIT; no office hour; CSCI 320-01 WILL BE HELD as usual, covered by another faculty member)
- Friday, October 2 (attending Industrial Advisory Board meeting; not in my office)
- Monday, October 12 (RIT offices open, but NO CLASSES held; office hour held per usual Monday schedule)
- Tuesday, October 13 (RIT classes follow a MONDAY schedule; office hour is held per usual Tuesday schedule, but CSCI 320-01 DOES NOT MEET)
- Wednesday, November 25 (RIT offices open, but NO CLASSES; NO office hour held)
- Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27 (RIT closed, no classes, no availability)
- Monday, December 14 through Friday, December 18 (RIT final exam period; NO office hours held)
- First day of classes - Monday, August 25, 2015
- Last day to add/drop classes - Monday, August 31, 2015
- Labor Day (RIT closed, no classes) - Monday, September 7, 2015
- Columbus Day (RIT open, no classes) - Monday, October 12, 2015
- Classes follow a Monday schedule - Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Last day to withdraw online - Friday, November 13, 2015
- No classes at RIT - Wednesday, November 25, 2015
- Thanksgiving Holiday (RIT closed, no classes) - Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27, 2015
- Classes resume - Monday, November 30, 2015
- Last day of classes for fall semester - Friday, December 11, 2015
- Final exam period - Monday, December 14 through Friday, December 18, 2015
- Break between Fall Semester and Intersession - December 21, 2015 through Sunday, January 3, 2015
INTERSESSION TIGER TERM (2153) - starts Monday, January 4, 2015
- Intersession classes end Thursday, January 21, 2015; Intersession final exams on Friday, January 22, 2015
SPRING SEMESTER (2155) - starts Monday, January 25, 2015
USEFUL RIT LINKS
Rochester Institute of Technology
Department of Computer Science
102 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5608
B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing & Information Sciences
Golisano Hall (formerly building 70), Room 3019 (located within the Computer
Science Department Student Services area, third floor, Room 3005)
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PHONE: (585) 475-2097
CS OFFICE PHONE: (585) 475-2995
CS OFFICE FAX: (585) 475-4935
Brief bio and photo
Selected Recent Publications
Full text for many publications are available through RIT Scholar Works. The main
page may be reached through the following link - once on the page, enter Etlinger
as the search term to bring up a list of publications.
RIT Scholar Works - main page
- Etlinger, Henry and Raj, Rajendra K., "An Approach to Engaging Students in the Assessment Process" (2014). The Newsletter of the Assessment Network of New York, 3 (3), 3-4.
- Etlinger, Henry, "Expanding the Role of Homework Assignments" (2014). The National Teaching & Learning Forum, 23 (6), 3-5.
- Etlinger, Henry and Raj, Rajendra K., "Putting the 'Student' in Student Learning Outcomes [poster]" (2014).
- Etlinger, Henry, "Adding a Contributing Student Pedagogy Component to an Introductory Database Course" (2013). Proceedings of the 44th SIGCSE technical symposium on Computer Science Education. March (2013), 299-304.
Copyright © 2015 Henry A Etlinger.
All rights reserved.
Tue Aug 25 15:24:10 EDT 2015