Henry A. Etlinger - Associate Professor, Undergraduate Program Coordinator
OFFICE HOURS FOR FALL 2013-2014 (term: 2131)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 noon
- Monday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Other times by appointment (contact CS office staff to arrange)
Office hours begin Monday, August 26, 2013 (but be sure to check unavailability section below). Office hours MAY NEED TO BE ADJUSTED once committee meeting times are scheduled. (Monday office hour WAS changed as of October, 2013.)
Office hours end after Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - During Reading Day/Final Exam Week I am generally unavailable and probably the best way to contact me is through email, although my response times are likely to slow down.
Last day to add/drop classes online is Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
Last day to withdraw online is Friday, November 15, 2013.
Final exam period for fall term is Friday, December 13 and Monday through Thursday, December 16-19, 2013.
Break period between fall term and intersession is December 20 through January 1, 2014. I am generally unavailable during break periods.
TEACHING SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2013-2014 (term: 2131)
KNOWN UNAVAILABILITY FOR FALL 2013-2014 (term: 2131) - items can be added throughout the term
USEFUL RIT LINKS
- Friday, August 30 (off campus; not in my office)
- Labor Day, Monday, September 2 (no classes, RIT closed; not in my office)
- NOT at RIT, Thursday, September 5 (no office hour; CSCI 320-02 WILL be held as usual)
- Monday, September 30 (NO office hour; covering a class for another faculty member and attending a new committee meeting)
- Thursday, October 10 (office hour ends early, around 11:20 due to a meeting across campus)
- Monday, October 14 (no classes, RIT offices open - office hour held per usual schedule)
- Tuesday, October 15, RIT classes follow a Monday schedule (office hour is held, but CSCI 320-02 does not meet on October 15)
- Wednesday, November 27 (NO office hour, no classes, RIT offices open, I expect to be in my office)
- Thursday, Friday November 28, 29 (no classes, RIT closed, not available)
- Monday, December 9 (office hour moved from 10-11 AM to 1-2 PM)
- Thursday, December 12 (no classes, RIT Reading Day - no office hour)
- Friday, December 13 through Thursday, December 19 (final exam period - no office hours)
Rochester Institute of Technology
Department of Computer Science
102 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5608
B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing & Information Sciences
Golisano Hall (formerly building 70), Room 3019 (located within the Computer
Science Department Student Services area, third floor, Room 3005)
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PHONE: (585) 475-2097
CS OFFICE PHONE: (585) 475-2995
CS OFFICE FAX: (585) 475-4935
Brief bio and photo
Copyright © 2013 Henry A Etlinger.
All rights reserved.
Fri Dec 6 09:45:15 EST 2013