Henry A. Etlinger - Associate Professor, Undergraduate Program Coordinator
OFFICE HOURS FOR SPRING 2014-2014 (term: 2135)
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 noon
- Other times by appointment (contact CS office staff to arrange)
Office hours begin Monday, February 3, 2014 (but be sure to check unavailability section below). Office hours MAY NEED TO BE ADJUSTED once committee meeting times are scheduled.
Office hours end after Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - During Reading Day/Final Exam Week I am generally unavailable and probably the best way to contact me is through email, although my response times are likely to slow down.
Last day to add/drop classes online is Monday, February 3, 2014.
Last day to withdraw online is Friday, April 25, 2014.
Final exam period for spring term is Friday, May 16 and Monday through Thursday, May 19-22, 2014.
Break period between spring term and summer session is May 25 through June 1, 2014. I am generally unavailable during break periods.
TEACHING SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2014-2014 (term: 2135)
- NONE (I am working on administrative assignments)
KNOWN UNAVAILABILITY FOR SPRING 2014-2014 (term: 2135) - items can be added throughout the term
USEFUL RIT LINKS
- No office hours during the first week of the term due to several different sets of scheduled meetings
- Tuesday, February 4 (office hour ends early at 11:30, due to a CS faculty candidate colloquium)
- Monday, February 10 AND Thursday, February 13 AND Wednesday, February 19 (office hours end early at 11:30, due to CS lecturer candidate sample lectures)
- Friday, March 21 (out of the office)
- Monday through Friday March 24 through 28 (No classes; Spring Break; RIT open; not available)
- Thursday, May 1 (not on campus; office hour canceled)
- Thursday, May 15 (No classes; RIT Reading Day - no office hour)
- Friday, May 16 through Thursday, May 22 (Final Exam Period - no office hours)
Rochester Institute of Technology
Department of Computer Science
102 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623-5608
B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing & Information Sciences
Golisano Hall (formerly building 70), Room 3019 (located within the Computer
Science Department Student Services area, third floor, Room 3005)
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PHONE: (585) 475-2097
CS OFFICE PHONE: (585) 475-2995
CS OFFICE FAX: (585) 475-4935
Brief bio and photo
Copyright © 2014 Henry A Etlinger.
All rights reserved.
Fri Apr 4 09:51:45 EDT 2014