DPRL Lab Members, March 2015. Left to right: Lei Hu, Siyu Zhu, Kenny Davila, Manish Kanadje, Houssem Chatbri, Richard Zanibbi
[ May 2014 ] -- [ May 2013 ] -- [ Summer 2012 ] -- [ Summer 2011 ] -- [ Summer 2009 ] -- [ Summer 2008 ]
- Richard Zanibbi, Director
- Kenny Davila Castellanos, PhD Student (Computing and Information Science)
- Lei Hu, PhD student (Computing and Information Science), currently working in New York City at AppNexus.
- Siyu Zhu, PhD student (Imaging Science)
- Kedarnath Calangutkar, MS Student (Computer Science)
- Ben Miller-Jacobson, MS Student (Computer Science)
- Manish Kanadje, MSc student (Computer Science), Spring 2015.
- Zachary Miller, MSc student (Computer Science), RA Spring-Summer 2014, currently a research programmer in the Buckler Lab at Cornell University.
- Kevin Talmadge, BSc/MSc student (Computer Science) Summer 2014, currently working for Aspera Corp. in Emeryville, CA.
- Amit Pillay, MSc (Computer Science) June 2014, RA Spring 2008; currently working for SilverPop (Atlanta, GA)
- Nidhin Pattaniyil, MSc (Computer Science, 2014), RA Spring 2014; currently working for Comcast Corp. in Philadelphia, PA.
- Christopher Sasarak, BSc/MSc student (Computer Science, expected 2014), NSF REU Student (Summer 2012), RA Fall 2012-Fall 2013
- Justin Kelly BSc student (Computer Science), NSF REU Student (Summer 2013), RA Fall 2013 - Spring 2014
- Awelemdy Orakwue BSc student (Computer Science), NSF REU Student (Summer 2012 & 2013), RA Fall 2012-Spring 2014
- Keita Del Valle, MSc Human-Computer Interaction (2014); currently working as a User Experience (UX) Researcher at Google in Mountain View, CA.
- David Stalnaker, BSc/MSc (Computer Science, 2013); currently working at Google Seattle.
- Alex Canter, MSc Computer Science (2013); currently working for Amazon in Seattle, WA.
- Matthias Reichenbach, MSc Human-Computer Interaction (2013), currently working in San Francisco at Square.
- George Chen, BSc Imaging Science (2013); PhD student in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Rice University.
- Robert LiVolsi, Research Assistant, Oct. 2011-Nov. 2012 (BSc Computer Engineering, 2013). Currently working at Google Cambridge (MA).
- Meridangela Gutierrez Jhong (Jan. - May, 2012), Research Assistant (BSc Computer Science)
- Kevin Hart, NSF REU student (Summer 2011), Research Assistant (BSc Computer Science)
- Thomas Schellenberg, MS Computer Science (2011) currently working at Next Century (Columbia, MD).
- Bo Ding, MS student (Imaging Science), Research Assistant, Summer 2011
- Lane Lawley, Volunteer (BSc Computer Science)
- Benjamin Holm, MS Computer Science (2011) currently working at Lenel Corporation (Rochester).
- Richard Pospesel, Research Assistant (2010-2011), MS Interactive Games and Media (2011), currently working at Iron Galaxy
- Dave Snyder, MS Imaging Science (2011), currently at Catalyst Inc. (Rochester, NY)
- Li Yu, MS Computer Science (2010), currently pursuing a PhD at IIT (Chicago)
- Ling Ouyang, MS Imaging Science (2009), currently at Xerox Webster, New York
- Kurt Kluever, MS Computer Science (2008), currently at Google New York
- Ines Pavon, Research Assistant, Winter-Spring 2008-2009
- Adam Risi, Research assistant, Fall 2008, BSc Computer Science, currently at Google Mountain View
Houssem Chatbri PhD student, Univ. Tsukuba, Japan, Feb-Mar 2015
- Harold Mouchère, IUT, Univ. de Nantes, IRCCyN/IVC, France, June 2013
- Francisco Alvaro (PhD Student, Univ. Valencia Spain), Jan. - May 2013
- Anurag Agarwal School of Mathematical Sciences, RIT
- Charles Bigelow Melbert B. Cary Distinguished Professor, School of Print Media, RIT
- Roger Gaborski Dept. Computer Science, RIT
- Stephanie Ludi Dept. Software Engineering, RIT
- Christian Viard-Gaudin, IUT, Univ. de Nantes, IRCCyN/IVC, France
- Matthew Casey University of Surrey, UK
- Matthew Fluet Dept. Computer Science, RIT
- Andrew Kane Postdoctoral Fellow, Dept. Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Frank Tompa Dept. Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Bo Yuan Dept. Networking, Security, and Systems Administration, RIT
- Ben Hughes Web application consultant (BS student, Information Technology)
- Virgilio Guardado MFA student (Graphic Design) - designed the DPRL logo
- Dorothea Blostein School of Computing, Queen's University, Canada